– 10 COMIC BOOK MYSTERY BOX OPTIONS | CGC/CBCS GRADED & UNGRADED
– AWESOME COMICS IN EVERY COMIC BOOK MYSTERY BOX
– A RANDOMLY INSERTED HIGH VALUE KEY ISSUE COULD BE IN YOUR COMIC MYSTERY BOX
– RANDOMLY INSERTED VARIANTS, SIGNED COMICS, & KEYS
– MOSTLY MAJOR PUBLISHERS LIKE MARVEL & DC
– SILVER AGE TO MODERN AGE
Get a better deal by subscribing to our monthly comic book subscription box (click here) if you’re in the USA.
SIGN IN TO CHECK ON YOUR ONE TIME COMIC MYSTERY BOX ORDER FROM BELOW
CGC AND CBCS GRADED COMIC BOOKS
Depending on which graded comic mystery box you order you might get a CGC or CBCS graded book between the grade of 5.0 and 9.9. Below we explain what each grade means as for the condition of the comic book. However, please note that comic book grading is subjective and each grader might vary slightly on the grade they would give a comic.
- MINT10 to 9.9 means there’s only very minuscule printing and bindery defects or the most barely noticeable handling defects present.
- NEAR MINT+ / MINT 9.8 means the comic book is close to mint with a few minor defects.
- NEAR MINT+ 9.6 means the comic is close to mint with some minor defects. Often one color breaking spine ding or crease will drop an otherwise 9.8 to a 9.6.
- NEAR MINT to NEAR MINT – 9.4 to 9.2 means the book is an excellent copy with great eye appeal, but has minor creasing or spine dings.
- VERY FINE / NEAR MINT 9.0 to 7.5 means the comic book appears to have been read a few times and has been handled with care for the most part. There’s usually a handful of noticeable defects like spine stress and creases.
- FINE 7.0 to 5.5 means that the comic is definitely a reader copy with handling wear, but can still be a very desirable copy especially if it is rare. They usually have a combination of creases, dings, discoloration, and tan to brown inside pages.
- VERY GOOD 5.0 to 3.5 These books are complete, but can have major creases and a spine roll and all the defects that would apply to the fine category.